Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesdays With Morrie

Tuesdays With Morrie has to be one of the best books that I have ever read. If you have not read it, get it ASAP. If you have already read it- read it again! ! I think I loved the book so much because it reminded me of the things that are truly important in life: "So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half asleep, even when they'r busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're buy chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home