Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Old Friend for Dinner



One of my friends from college is here visiting. Actually she specializes in Brazilian music and will be performing at the Brazilian Embassy which is really cool. It was so good to see her and talk to another professional musician after spending everyday with children!! Anyway, I am ready to make some tremendous musical changes in my life and she gave me some great musical advice! Now, I just have to work out a master plan!! We ate at King Street Blues in Alexandria, VA. It has really cool decorations inside. But, the most important fact is that the food was delicious!! Blues usually means BBQ!!! BBQ is my favorite..YUMMY!!!! We ate like PIGS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home