Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday




I am completely addicted to this website called: Self Portrait Tuesday! It is so interesting to see the pictures people take of themselves. More interesting is the body parts that they are willing to share. This is my self portrait for today! I know it is Wednesday, but I am getting ready for next week. I love this necklace. I purchased it in Cancun, Mexico last summer. The charm is supposed to be of the Aztec/Mayan Sun or Calendar. I thought it was very authentic for the location. I am positive that I would have enjoyed Cancun more in February, because it was too hot. The whole time I was there I was in kept thinking to myself, "Oh my god!!! It is just too hott !!!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the necklace! Why isn't your face in the photo, girl? I should start doing the self portrait too...its such a cool sight. Your blog is lookin SO good!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home