Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Vandiver



One of my good friends just bought a Lexus and I thought it was very interesting that I had taken some pictures a couple of weeks ago when I was at the dealership getting my breaks fixed. No, I do not own a Lexus, the dealership was next door to mine. I have the accompanist for my recital, my flyers, and post cards. My friend and I almost broke the copier last night trying to make the post cards so I just had to print them last night on my personal printer. I am very excited about the recital!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home