Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Okay everyone... tonight is the Season Premiere of Grey's Anatomy.. I cannot wait to see what's going to happen. All of the commercials look really great... Who will Meredith choose? What about Izzy..is she really going to quit? And then there is Dr. Burke is he going to be okay..more importantly will his relationship with Christina survive such a devestating experience? I can't wait to see what is going to happen.. you gotta watch it tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM!!! GREY'S ANATOMY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home