Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Do you know her?

Well, things are getting better in preparation for my recital. I finally rehearsed with my accompanist. I think it went really well. Last week, I gave one of my post cards for my recital to a teacher and he was like.."Do you know her?" I just said, "Yes, because that is me!" Wow!! I know I don't look that bad at work! I must admit, I did take my new headshots when school was out and there was a lot less stress in my life, plus I don't wear make-up every day at school. 4 more weeks of school!!! The days are not coming fast enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home