Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Black Rose


I met with my book club this weekend and we had a ball. The book that we read for September was The Black Rose. It is a biographical fiction sory about the life of Madam CJ Walker. The first black millionaire in history. The story is incredible. I loved the ambition, drive, determination, and charisma of the character Sarah Walker (Madam CJ.) She was such a smart woman and had an amazing business sense during the later 1800- early 1900s. This book is definitely worth reading!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home