Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Back!

Dude I am back!! I don't know what happened to me.. well, actually I do know what happened. .. but I am saving all that drama for movie rights! Still teaching.. still singing... still looking for my purpose in life.. but for the most part.. I got my health and strength!
I was thinking I was heartbroken until I talked to one of my friends! His wife went and filed divorce papers after their new born baby turned 2 months old.. how sad is that! They just finished the divorce proceedings and he is still sooo heart broken... dude is calling me everyday asking me what I think she is gonna do next.. or how she may be feeling.. or do I think they should get back together... It's so emotional that I have to keep telling him to hold on so I can get tissues for myself and try not to boohooo cry on the phone!
2 years ago if he had asked me should he get back with her.. I probably would have said, emphatically, "NO.. Hell NO!!" But, these days.. I am telling him.. if you love her.. call her.. if you want to be with her tell her.. regardless of how silly you feel! Regardless of what other people think.. people are always telling you what they wouldn't do when they are experiencing their own little private hell! So if you love someone.. go on and humiliate yourself and tell them.. like my mom told me, "Nothing beats a try but a failure.."
There never has and never be anything rational about matters of the heart! If it were so rational would there actually be room for passion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home