Life of a Simple Soprano

I cannot remember a time when music was not a part of my life. Music is my past, present, and future. It has been there for me through good and bad times. Through tears of love, pain, sorrow, and happiness. Music is my best friend! Music is my destiny!

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I am a Music teacher for grades Pre-K thru 6. However, my days as a teacher are numbered I personally feel like my destiny is to perform as a classical singer. People are always surprised by my talent because I am not arrogant or snobbish about the amazing gift that God has given me, I am just preparing for my great moment!!!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Long Weekend - Big Plans!


Well, I am soo happy because the students aren't here today as we finish our grades.. and we are off tomorrow! Once I finish my grades.. I am gonna have to change my bulletin board to Halloween.. (I promised the kids Halloween Music next week) ... and then a little planning and clean my white board.

I have big plans: tomorrow.. no matter what time I crawl out of the bed I am gonna go to IHOP for breakfast!! I have not been there in years!!! Then this weekend, after my voice lesson, I am gonna go to the movies & then Red Lobster.. I have been craving shrimp all week!!

I recently bought the Jill Scott CD.. it was a kinda hard decision between Diana Krall and Jill Scott but because I have a Diana Krall :Live in Paris CD with most of the songs on her new CD I went with Jill Scott. At first I thought, "This time Jill is just a little too deep for me." But now... I actually like it alot. There are a lot of really nice songs on the cd! Songs that seem to speak to my heart and mind.. I am about how the music makes me feel.. Which is why I think I would actually make a great music therapist! Here is here latest video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home